Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pierre Terrarium

If I was going to make our terrarium purchase again or if we were to purchase another one, this is the one I'd go for (the medium one in the middle):



It's the Pierre Terrarium sold at Sprout Home in Brooklyn. A friend who knew I've been interested in terrariums just told me about these. They are beautiful, and seem to be built in a much more plant-friendly manner than the West Elm variety that we bought. That one doesn't have an open window or door to allow for ventilation. As a result, the terrarium needs to be manually opened every day for about an hour. The maidenhead fern doesn't seem too happy about this arrangement, which makes me think that this new terrarium may be a better bet. But do we really need more than one terrarium?

No comments:

Post a Comment